I put together a new grilled burger combination tonight.....a BBQ burger with onions, cheddar cheese and grilled morels, served with grilled seasoned asparagus. No hamburger buns so I toasted English muffins. It's all yum my friends!
Don't need buns when you have English muffins! And...I saw on FB a sandwich made using tomatoes as the "bread".... Truly. Tomato on top and on bottom. Messy, I'm sure....but has to be scrumptious! Love you, friend, J.
hi Lisa. When we were at Applebees last time, Bill had a "quesadilla" burger.. it was a burger wrapped in a grilled tortilla and had salsa or something in it. We've been doing that at home since we almost always have tortillas, but not always buns. We like the jalepeno cheddar tortillas.. fry them with a little cheese on top to melt, then wrap the burger in it.. yummy!! Rose
Don't need buns when you have English muffins!
ReplyDeleteAnd...I saw on FB a sandwich made using tomatoes as the "bread".... Truly. Tomato on top and on bottom. Messy, I'm sure....but has to be scrumptious!
Love you, friend,
J.
Hi Jackie, good to hear from you. Hey, let's connect on Facebook ok?
DeleteDelicious dinner :)
ReplyDeletehi Lisa. When we were at Applebees last time, Bill had a "quesadilla" burger.. it was a burger wrapped in a grilled tortilla and had salsa or something in it. We've been doing that at home since we almost always have tortillas, but not always buns. We like the jalepeno cheddar tortillas.. fry them with a little cheese on top to melt, then wrap the burger in it.. yummy!!
ReplyDeleteRose