I can hear the purrs from here.....
He doesn't meow much, but loves to purrrrr!
:)
They just do, don't they? So cute! And the fur- oy- everywhere this time of year!
Fur fur fur everywhere! I definitely know how that goes. Even Colton over at school says he ends up with fur in his bed there and other random spots about his dorm room. Hows that for taking a pet to school :)
I like to do exactly the same thing....sometimes I even purr.
I can hear the purrs from here.....
ReplyDeleteHe doesn't meow much, but loves to purrrrr!
ReplyDelete:)
DeleteThey just do, don't they? So cute! And the fur- oy- everywhere this time of year!
ReplyDeleteFur fur fur everywhere! I definitely know how that goes. Even Colton over at school says he ends up with fur in his bed there and other random spots about his dorm room. Hows that for taking a pet to school :)
ReplyDeleteI like to do exactly the same thing....sometimes I even purr.
ReplyDelete