Thursday, October 10, 2013

Our Peak is Approaching

Couldn't ask for nicer weather.  I believe we are reaching our peak fall colors around Tainter Lake.
 
Continued my tin can punching project this afternoon.  When I finish this project later this week, I will have worked on 21 cans.  So, at the last minute today, I decided to leave work and spent the entire afternoon outdoors.  Despite the biting gnats, it was a wonderful and quiet afternoon.  I was even able to get a late run in before it got dark.    
 
Bike man was out and about running his chores this afternoon, but when he returned home, he built a nice fire.  Unfortunately, it's getting dark by 7 pm, so our time outside is limited now.  Always hate to see those shorter days approaching.  Guess it means winter is just around the corner......

4 comments:

  1. Such a beauuuutiful view, Lisa!!
    Gorgeous colors of fall are displaying themselves for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our peak is 'due' this weekend, but it is nowhere as stunning as last year, a bit faded and lackluster.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is incredibly beautiful out. I sure love this time of year too. Not looking forward to the cooler temps for next week.

    ReplyDelete