Came home late tonight after a Board meeting and was instantly hit with this wall of heat, humidity and lake smell. On a good note, the sunset was a beautiful red & pink color.
So for the last two nights, a bat has found it's way into our house. This means two nights of no sleep for me. Bike man can sleep through anything, but me, no way. I instantly wake up to the whooshing sound of the bat flying around the house and hearing four cats running after the poor bat. Can you envision four cats running and jumping after a bat? If only I could take a video of this event, I think I'd be famous! You know, this is the time of the year when bats are looking for places to hibernate for the winter months. I just wish they wouldn't consider our house. We haven't found the bat or bats in our house. Guess I'll just have to deal with dark circles under my eyes until I can get a full-nights sleep.

Bats in the house...a man with a broom, that's my husband who swats them down and out!! I, too, would not sleep.
ReplyDelete