Oh friends, it's been so hot and uncomfortable this week. The only thing positive is that I've had a very busy week at work with lots of meetings and a presentation I gave for the County Board meeting last night, so I've spent a lot of time indoors.....in air conditioning. Tonight is very sultry and the nice breeze has shifted, so we can't feel it through our open windows.
Bike man started up all the sprinklers in our yard tonight since we haven't had rain in weeks. Everything is parched. After tonight, the temperatures and humidity should start dropping to more reasonable levels. No biking, no running and no walking. In other words I'm feeling unhealthy and miserable. Hoping for more pleasant weather this weekend.

Lovely photo of the sprinkler.
ReplyDeleteWe will share some of our rain. Getting a lion's portion here in the Deep South.
Stay cool.
I'm continuing to be thankful for your good news regarding your health. Praise God from Whom all blessings flow....
Yeah, I've been appreciating my air conditioner this last week.
ReplyDeleteDITTO! I work outdoors about 45-60 minutes and retreat to sit in front of the fan for 15. It seems to work, though it is draining.
ReplyDeleteDITTO! I work outdoors about 45-60 minutes and retreat to sit in front of the fan for 15. It seems to work, though it is draining.
ReplyDeletebetween the bugs and the heat, i've been inside way too much :(
ReplyDeletelooking forward to the change in weather this weekend for sure !!!
Hot hot hot! Whew this morning feels sooo nice.
ReplyDelete