Monday, January 21, 2013

Blog Worthy

One taste and I told Bike man this was blog worthy!  With our cold weather settling in this week, Bike man decided to make some comfort food tonight.  After a long day at work, my stomach was ready for this cheesy, salty and creamy entree.  Please forgive me, but I couldn't resist adding a sprinkle of real bacon bits.  Very delicious for a bitterly cold evening.

I've posted this recipe in my Turtle recipes!





5 comments:

  1. Hats off to Bike Man.
    This looks delicious.
    I cruised your recipes (again!)
    They make me hungry!!!
    :)
    Hugs,
    J.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm, looks good! Nothing like a hot comforting bowl of goodies on nights like these.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm making that today! Great recipe, thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks yummy! We got RAIN today which is unheard of in Colorado in January especially at 8600 feet!

    ReplyDelete