Thursday, June 14, 2012


Got home from work at 8:10 pm.  Kicked off my high heels and traded for my comfortable Okabashi flipflops.  Ran down to the lake dock and snapped some post-storm photos.  Storms, literally ALL day!  As I was teaching my eBook class tonight at the library, the windows started shaking.  I stopped talking and said, "holy cow, look at the wind and rain outdoors."  We ended the class a little earlier tonight so people could get home during the mega storm.  Crazy weather, that's all I can say....hoping tomorrow will be somewhat normal.  

3 comments:

  1. Please send some rain our way - this is about the 16th year out of 19 that we have had drought - it is so sad to see the brave little wild flowers in our yard trying to grow and getting so dry they are loosing their petals... and I cannot water all 5 acres....

    Love you Cuz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those were some intense storms! Any damage at your place? We lost a few shingles, but that was all.

    ReplyDelete