A day off from work to spend with my parents was so enjoyable and I didn't want the day to end. You see, it's been about three years since my folks came to visit Bike man and me in the northland. I was able to spend some afternoon alone time with mom, while we shopped at the food co-op, and then some time alone with dad while he gave me some photography lessons tonight. There's nothing like tinkering with a $1,500 camera.....not mine, but my dad's! The Olympus E-M5 is an awesome camera and I think I could get very spoiled using it everyday.
It was a great day and a half being together with family. Even the felines enjoyed their grandma and grandpa time. For some reason the cats are rooming around the house tonight looking for my folks. Just when they make new friends, their playtime was cut short. The folks headed back to their motel and will head for home tomorrow. Yes, I do feel lucky!

:)
ReplyDeleteOhh, I am so happy for you! they must be feeling much better to make the trip - Uncle Jack looks so cute! E-hugs all around.
ReplyDelete