Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Tired-Out


We were in bed by 9 pm last night.  I guess the holiday weekend caught up with us, especially Bike man.  Helping out at the local speed boat race this weekend and cleaning up all the recyclables was a very large task for Bike man, his granddaughter Lena, Krista and myself.   I can honestly say I'm glad the holiday weekend is over, but also still remember the fallen veterans that died for our country.


4 comments:

  1. Whew! I am glad it is over as well, altho it allowed me to not 'work' for two days. Now the vineyard and garden are demanding. Still, though it tires me out, I love the 'work' of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rest well, my friend.
    Thank you to you, Bike Man, his granddaughter, and Krista for cleaning up the recyclables.
    I hope that your week is a lovely one, Lisa.
    Hugs,
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure was a busy weekend! Already looking forward to the next so i can rest up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sure was a busy weekend! Already looking forward to the next so i can rest up.

    ReplyDelete