Clematis
It was so thick my throat started closing up! The pollen is incredibly high right now.....exceptionally high. I headed out for a run tonight and halfway through my route, my throat started to feel funny and I felt like I couldn't even swallow. There was also an overwhelming smell of something blooming . The smell was so strong it almost turned my stomach. I love spring, but wow, this is the most powerful spring I can remember in a long time.
Work is stressful, and life is busy. Just listening to the bird songs tonight made me feel better. Hey dad, I heard a Wood Thrush singing tonight in the deep woods. His song was so beautiful....I smiled and thought of you daddy-o!

oh the pollen is thick....it's all over everything at the cottage porch :(
ReplyDeletei hope you're feeling better....did you have to take benedryl ???
So sorry about the high pollen count, Lisa.
ReplyDeleteTake care of you...
Hugs,
Jackie
I usually don't have allergies, but this year it's bugging me. Still nothing like being outside.
ReplyDeleteBird song indeed makes life so much more joyful. I awaken each morning early, to the first chirps and songs right outside my window. It always brings a smile to my sleepy face.
ReplyDeleteI don't know if its the pollen or a good ole cold but I am miserable with it! Its the first time in a long time I've caught something if that is what it is. Hope you feel better quickly!
ReplyDeleteThe high pollen count has been making life difficult for a lot of folks. Hope you feel better soon.
ReplyDelete