It's a mother and daughter weekend, how lucky for me! Becca and I took off last night and drove to southwest Wisconsin to visit my folks for Easter. Wow, everything is blooming here....apple trees, lilacs, berry bushes, grape vines, plum trees, and some wildflowers. It's amazing how 180 miles south can make a big difference. 
We took a quick road trip this afternoon to our favorite bargain store for food products. I'm not sure if I've shown this photo before, but this rock formation is called,
elephant trunk rock, and it's on our way to the outlet store.

It rained for a short time late today, but then the sky opened up around 7:30 pm tonight for a beautiful pink and orange display. Lots of birds singing and mild temperatures today, just an enjoyable day all around. My mother is slowly regaining her strength and trying to return to a normal life. It's hard now to imagine she was struggling with her heart problems five months ago. Everyday is a new day........
Great photo of Becca. I love her hair! So glad that you had time together and that spring is showing itself in all its glory.
ReplyDeleteI'm happy that your Mom is making such a wonderful recovery. Give her a hug from me.
Happy Easter, my friend.
J.
Glad you can spend time with your parents for Easter.
ReplyDeleteLovely photos, and intro to your daughter. Hope you have a wonderful Easter weekend, too.
ReplyDeleteGreat news that your Mother is doing so well. Love the elephant trunk rock. Nice to see your Becca, she is a lovely young lady.
ReplyDeleteHappy Easter Lisa! I hope you had an awesome day! Tell my sister to blog a little more would you? She's become quite remiss!
ReplyDelete