Sunday, March 4, 2012

My Thoughts

By March I'm starting to feel restless. With the days slowly getting longer, I get that urge to be outdoors. I admit bicycling has been on my mind lately. Both Bike man and I are getting eager to ride as soon as the roads are salt-free and snow-free. We need to get back on our bikes since we know we want to do a two-week bicycle vacation in early June (self supported). Remember the bike trip we postponed to Dubuque, Iowa in 2010? We were going to ride to Dubuque in search of good ice cream! I think we need to reschedule that trip. Two weeks on the bike.....is like carefree living!

5 comments:

  1. Ah yes, Spring always brings thoughts of cycling to mind and heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know some people in the Dubuque area. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. spring sure sounds good to me too. It's still a few months away though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Restless is a good way to put it... we're just chomping on the bit ready to dive into spring :) Yes, a two week bike ride sounds carefree and well deserved by the two of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Agree. Im itching for spring too. A two week bike trip sounds great!

    ReplyDelete