The weather man promised it would be a warm and sunny day. Sixty degrees to be exact! Running in shorts and a t-shirt today was a real treat. Actually felt 10 pounds lighter with less clothing! Early this afternoon I headed down to the lake and sat with Bike man as he waited for the perch to bite. Enjoyed a fragrant merlot....Bota Box (2010), very nice and I highly recommend for relaxation time!
Fishing activity was on the slow side, but sitting in the sunshine and beautiful blue sky was so worth it.Finished out my day with grilling marinated chicken breast along with grilled sweet potatoes for a tasty dinner tonight.
I think spring has sprung, especially since I heard some sandhill cranes. Couldn't see them, but certainly heard them. An hour ahead tonight.....welcome to spring!
Sounds like a delightful day.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great day :) And just think with spring on the horizon we'll have many more to come!
ReplyDelete