Sunday, February 19, 2012

Lake Riding

Getting out again in the sunshine today felt so good. I think the sunshine is finally drying out my sinus infection. After setting up some tip-ups on the lake ice, Bike man and I rode our bikes around on the lake. The snow depth is perfect for riding, but that will change due to a snow storm moving in tomorrow so we enjoyed our time on the bikes.

Riding on the snowmobile trails was actually fun and effortless.


Our bikes were always ready and waiting. When the flags went up, we hopped on the bikes and rode out to catch the fish......well, we rode out to each tip-up, but we never caught any fish!


Yup, no fish.....


Our beverage of choice while we wait for the fish to bite! This particular Merlot is young and slightly sweet and is perfect for a 40 degree afternoon.


Bike man roasts the best hot dogs. I like mine with relish and ketchup on a toasted bun! Just a simple northern Wisconsin winter afternoon.

2 comments: