Can you guess my recent baking project? In my family, I'm known as the cheesecake lady.....hint, hint.
Speaking of birthday's, I remember my baby experiences very well. After Chris's birth, I remember the nurses bringing all these Valentines into my room. It seems that the elementary children at the local school made Valentine cards for the hospital patients. Since there were only two of us gals in the maternity wing, we were given tons of Valentine cards from the local school kids. How cool is that? I have very fond memories of Becca's birth too. There's nothing comparable to giving birth. As a mom, I will always cherish the moment.....the moment where I went from being a young lady in my mid 20's to an instant mommie!
Hope you enjoyed your birthday Son!
Two of my kids have birthdays this month as well.
ReplyDeleteSuhweeet!!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday, Chris.
Happy Valentine's Day, Lisa.
Happy Birthday Chris! How great to have your big day on such a wonderful holiday!
ReplyDelete