
There goes Bike man......again! I think he's turning into Mr. Social since he does his lake laps in order to visit the other ice fisherman. With lack of snow this winter, Bike man is enjoying his time on the bike. Me? Well, I was just happy to run my three mile route this afternoon after completing all my domestic chores.

Happiness comes in all ways. This young man was very proud of his dad's walleye catch. Just a great day to be outdoors. A little sun, a little clouds, some wind and a high of 32 degrees. Can't beat that for January!
It's nice to be enjoying the outdoors like this in January.
ReplyDeleteNice fish and yes it's been a great January.
ReplyDeleteAre you not riding the lake w/Bikeman?
My Mama has been sick, Lisa, and I haven't been commenting on blogs.
ReplyDeleteBut, when I saw this photo of the li'l guy with the big fish, my heart smiled. Thank you for sharing.
Hugs and love,
Jackie