Friday, January 20, 2012

No Wind Chill

Manny's a sleeper!

Spent the day in the city attending a meeting and another eBook training session. I'm finally at the point where I feel comfortable teaching my customers how to use eReader devices and how to download eBooks from our library catalog. All I can say is, it's been a long year of learning!

So while I was off learning today, Bike man was busy at home make a scrumptious hearty lasagna. A new recipe he told me, well, actually two new recipes combined into one. Trust me, it was delicious.....he put cheese curds in the lasagna!!!!!

Despite the two inches of snow today, I still managed to get out for a run as the sun was setting. Can you believe the 7 degree temperature felt good to me? No windchill makes a big difference.

3 comments:

  1. Glad you got out. It sure makes a difference, even in these temps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE cheese curds - especially the way they squeak in your teeth - you can send some this way anytime you feel like it! GRIN

    ReplyDelete
  3. As Bike Man was cooking and you were running, I see that sweet Manny is doing what kitties do best....snooze.
    I love your gorgeous cats!!!
    Love,
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete