I've been enjoying all the butterflies this summer, but that will be changing soon. The end of summer is bittersweet. Looking forward to cooler weather and less humidity this Labor Day weekend.
Great capture! I've had a hummingbird visiting lately but he is too fast for my little point and shoot! Yes, cooler is definitely in store for us, and I dare say I've seen a few colored leaves as well :)
I do love fall, the cooler weather and colors, but this year, for some reason, my anticipation is a bit tempered.
ReplyDeleteI like that pic.
This is a beautiful photo, Lisa....
ReplyDeleteGreat capture! I've had a hummingbird visiting lately but he is too fast for my little point and shoot! Yes, cooler is definitely in store for us, and I dare say I've seen a few colored leaves as well :)
ReplyDeleteGreat picuture! Did you take it?
ReplyDeleteKellie....yes, I took that photo weeks ago. Glad you like it.
ReplyDelete