Planned on going for my Monday night trail ride, but ditched that idea and ended up heading over to Caryn's house for a fun night of good food and meeting new people. Bike man and I briefly helped prepare special brochures for our local Sierra Club fundraiser that will be mailed out to each member. The other Sierra Club members arrived before we did, but we got in on the tail end of the helping.
I think I've fallen in love with Caryn's dwellings. She's has the most peaceful and beautiful surroundings. I really love the quietness of her country home.
Just a beautiful day today and I'm glad I could enjoy the late day weather. Guess who got a little taste of freedom this afternoon? Crabby Abby! Somehow Abby (our Maine Coon) managed to nudge her way out the screen door since Bike man didn't close it all the way. Luckily Crabby didn't run away. A taste of freedom.....every indoor cats dream!!!!!
I've just been catching up on your past weeks postings. I love your area - it is so beautiful. Kudos to you and bikeman for caring enough about the environment to do something.
ReplyDeleteYour August sky photo is wonderful! Glad Becky could join you guys riding!
ReplyDeleteOops, Becca!
ReplyDeleteNice photos! Crabby Abbie huh?
ReplyDeleteGorgeous place!
ReplyDeleteDoes Abbie now try to run for the door every time it is opened?