Monday, June 20, 2011

Rain Held Off


Bike man and I headed out on the road bikes after work tonight. I felt like the east wind was laughing at me saying, "ha, ha, I'm gonna make you work those quads." Legs were sore from yesterday, but the hills tonight helped work out that soreness. Looked like rain, but the rain held off......that's a good thing. (20 miles/Tainter Lake route)

Manny update: tonight Manny is exploring the house. He finally emerged from the bedroom where he has been hiding since late Saturday. He's still weary of the other cats, hissing at all three cats, but I know it's normal cat behavior. Yup, go ahead and call me the crazy cat woman!


3 comments:

  1. I'm confused. I thought you were the crazy turtle lady.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cats now out number the turtles :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It takes more than 4 to make you a crazy lady. I used to have 4 dogs and was a little embarrassed when people said, how many dogs do you have? And then I'd answer 4 and see their eyebrows go up....I may be on the verge of being a crazy dog lady.

    ReplyDelete