
Meet Amy.....meet Tom (a.k.a. Harry Legge's). Amy invited Bike man and me to her 38th birthday celebration today. We've been reading/hearing about Amy for three years now. You see, Tom and Amy ride together throughout the greater Twin Cities area. When I say ride together, I mean real bicycle rides, like 80-100 mile rides. I really admire people that can put those kind of miles into their lives.

And then there is Lynne. We became blogger friends three years ago and then facebook followers. We finally got to meet Lynne for the first time today. It so fun, following someone's everyday life, and then talking about it. We enjoyed talking with her and discussing her upcoming Ragbrai ride through Iowa in July. Lynne is great and I wish I had a friend like her to ride with every week.....she truly has a passion for cycling.

Lots of good food, munchies and dessert. Tom made two blueberry/peach pies....very nice. A big thank you to Amy for inviting us to be a part of her birthday bash.
Earlier in the day, Bike man and I headed to St. Paul to meet up with the Son and Trisha. Had a great morning walking around on Grand Ave. and shopping at Penzey's (spice & herb store), and having lunch at Bruegger's Bagels. Just a great day all around and I especially feel blessed to have connected with Amy, Tom and Lynne through social media!!!!
Great meeting Bike Man, and seeing you again too.
ReplyDeleteand I am feeling gratitude for meeting you and Bike Man too. I hope this was the first of more than one meeting, and that we can do something a little more mellow the next time so we can visit better!
ReplyDeleteThat pie looks so good!
ReplyDelete