Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Look What's Blooming

Clematis


The Clematis is in full bloom this week.....how beautiful. I had a hard time taking a photo since the wind was blowing at full speed when I took this pic. Simply gorgeous tonight with breezes blowing and temps in the 60's, and to think last night was 97 degrees when I arrived home after work. What a switch. Nothing planned tonight....no bicycle ride, no walk, no anything! I'm totally fine with a peaceful night. Quiet is good in my book of life.


Looking forward to a good night's sleep.




4 comments:

  1. sounds like a perfect night

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK I guess the elevation is good - I would absolutely melt at 97! We are in the 60s today and definitely windy - had another fire this one only 7 miles from us that took them from maybe 2PM to 11PM to put out with tankers and helicopters bringing in water from nearby reservoir - terrible season since March this year and we aren't even into the lightening and thunder part so far....HELP LORD!

    ReplyDelete