
Total sunshine today....it felt so good. Caught this sunset shot late tonight. The lake was so pristine.

Wow, look what Trisha and I found today. These two morels where growing in our driveway. This is the first time I've found morels growing on our property. Trisha was excited to see the morels since her hometown, Muscoda, is the morel capital of Wisconsin. It's not often you find morels growing in this part of Wisconsin. The morels are soaking in a bowl of water and tomorrow I will saute them in butter. Morels remind me of my childhood, when my mother would coat them in seasoned flour and saute them in butter. Simply delicious!
Trisha and our son will be staying with us for another 5 days until they can move into their apartment in St. Paul. I'm happy to be a mom again cooking and cleaning.
Yeah, that sun felt good, and looked even better.
ReplyDeleteoh that sunset shot is superb! I just love this time of year and am soaking it in as much as possible. Of course, its pouring rain today and supposed to the next few days, but yesterday was glorious indeed!
ReplyDelete