I'm always impressed with people that have their own personal libraries. The more books the better! My friend Jeanne has adult and juvenile books. I think she even has old Nancy Drew books! This photo was just one of her shelving areas in her home.....she has books everywhere. I love it! On a different note, I'm feverishly trying to get myself back in shape for biking. With the temperatures warming and the dimishing salt on the roads, it won't be long and Bike man and I will be out riding. I'm trying to walk 3-4 miles a day, which will strengthen my legs for cycling. Of course, there's always that few weeks to toughen up the butt area when it comes to the bicycle saddle. I'm so looking forward to biking and the summer months ahead of road miles. It's my little boast for happy living!!!!!
Books and bikes. Hard not to like.
ReplyDelete