Wednesday, March 9, 2011

How To Make a Cat Happy
















How do you make your cat happy? Buy your cat a new toy! The first cat photo was sent to me by my cousin Marijo and she wanted to show me the kitty tent that she bought. One of her cats, Mitzi, really enjoys the cat tent. So there I was today shopping at Wal-Mart for library supplies, but of course I had to walk down the cat aisle. Cool.....look what I found, the exact same kitty tent on clearance. Whoo hoo! I think I made my cat happy tonight. It's all about the cat ya know!



5 comments:

  1. I love cats, but they don't love me. They torment my eyes and nose.

    I guess some cats love to camp too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe I need to get one for my Kitties. I want them to be happy too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice!! Have you thought about putting up the little tent again?? It's in the closet in my room

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now you can take your cat on your bike trips...
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  5. Got mine at Wal-Mart on clearence too - so glad to see Annie enjoying it - she could come visit us and feel right at home!

    ReplyDelete