It dawned on me while I was driving home tonight that this was one of the few days of complete sunshine. I caught the very last glimps of the setting sun as I drove home tonight....it was so beautiful....so brillant orange. And then of course the orange turned to pink. I couldn't resist stopping the car tonight to take a photo. With an outdoor temperature around zero degrees, my picture taking was short and sweet. No snowshoeing tonight. Just home sweet home.....and freshly baked bread!!!
God's creation is beautiful! I imagine Him painting with a watercolor brush when I see sunrises and sunsets.
ReplyDeleteI thought I smelled bread baking.
ReplyDeletewhat about the cookies?
ReplyDeleteMmmm, Chris and I have been in a bread mood all week! He's been making his no knead bread, while yesterday I whipped up a batch of my favorite banana bread :)
ReplyDeleteFresh bread sounds super good to me!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the treats you brought to work today :)