Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Evening Sky

I've been loving these sunsets as I drive home after work. Seeing the colors always lifts my spirits, especially at the end of a long day. I think the warm temps will be coming to an end by this weekend. I'm actually hoping for some cooler weather and snow so I can continue to snowshoe for the next few weeks. Didn't get outside again today....hoping for tomorrow.

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Lisa!!
    The sky looks painted...and the colors are splendid.
    Thank you for your visits to my blog....your lovely words of encouragement.
    Your friendship means so much to me....
    Love,
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree- simply stunning! I hope you get to enjoy a bit of warmth. We've just plunged back into the deep freeze and it feel brutally cold all over again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so amazed at that sunset. Priceless.

    ReplyDelete