Cobban Bridge, historical maker 1908 - Jim Falls Wisconsin (photo by BM)
One hour out on the lake tonight snowshoeing with Bike man. Perfect night with little wind and a reasonable temperature. Very quiet and peaceful.........
Did you ride your bikes across that bridge? It is interesting. I noticed there is a game camera (something like that) up in the supports overhead on the east side.
Hi Genteman John....I think you might be looking at reinforcement plates on the bridge. Bike man took this picture a month ago while on his way back from Cadott. Sorry, no riding across this bridge, but that would be a good idea!
That's hard to beat.
ReplyDeleteThe 'Whoopies' LQQK addictively dangerous.
ReplyDeleteDid you ride your bikes across that bridge? It is interesting. I noticed there is a game camera (something like that) up in the supports overhead on the east side.
ReplyDeleteSounds like a nice walk.
ReplyDeleteGreat shot and sounds like the perfect kind of winter's walk.
ReplyDeleteVery nice. Lucky you guys for getting out to enjoy yourselves!
ReplyDeleteHi Genteman John....I think you might be looking at reinforcement plates on the bridge. Bike man took this picture a month ago while on his way back from Cadott. Sorry, no riding across this bridge, but that would be a good idea!
ReplyDeleteVery nice picture that Bike man took.
ReplyDelete