
Gigi's Cupcakes, Hilldale Mall 554 N. Midvale Blvd. Madison, WI
Of course the pink caught my eye. Wouldn't you take a double look if you drove by a shop that was decked out in pink trim with colorful cupcakes across the windows? Now remember, technically this falls under the bakery category.....and you all know how I love bakeries. And where did I learn this bakery passion? From my parents, grandparents, and the four generations of bakers on my mother side of the family.
Tiramisu.....really?
This particular cupcake was called Wedding cake!
I don't care how young or old you are, cupcakes make you smile.
Even the box was nicely decorated and very transportable. Well actually, two cupcakes fell over on the drive home, but they were still eatable....trust me!
I wish I would have had time to sit down and enjoy a cupcake in the pretty pink chair. I guess I'm all girl cuz pink will always be a favorite color of mine. I even bought a hot pink mini skirt years ago.....I not sure what I was thinking, but I bought it. Even Ruby is trimmed in pink. Pink rimmed road tires, pink pedals, pink bar tape, pink gloves........I think you understand.By the way, the cupcakes were very tasty. Cutting them into quarters and eating them that way makes you feel less guilty about all the sugar, fat and calories.

...like a little cup cake with your frosting?
ReplyDeleteThose look good!
Wow, I got a sugar rush just LQQK'n
ReplyDeleteOh girl....get behind me with those cupcakes. I could eat EVERY one of them...and trust me....they would all go to my 'behind'...
ReplyDeleteThey look delish!
Special message to Mr. John: "Praise God from Whom all blessings flow." I am soooo happy to hear of your good news, Mr. John. To Mrs. C.: I hug you real tight...and hope that you and Mr. John have a beautiful and happy 2011.
Smiles and love to you from Jackie
Amazing cupcakes! They look delicious! Glad your Dad is doing well.
ReplyDeletethose cupcakes do look delicious but incredibly hard to eat! Although I could probably suck one down if I had too!
ReplyDeleteNow that is what I call a cupcake!!!! How did they get the icing so big? I am going to make your cheeseburger soup for Trav this week. He absolutely loved Ted's rotisserie chicken soup. It was so nice to talk to you the other night. Lets do it again soon.
ReplyDeleteP.S. I am going to do some research on this hypoallergenic kitty of yours. Love you! - Sara
Yummalishious! Did you bring any home for your devoted librarians? A girl can hope:)
ReplyDeleteCrochet lady....oh yes, I'm ready to share my bakery experience with you and Aunt Krissy!
ReplyDelete