Sunday, January 30, 2011

All About the Sunshine

The glitter was plentiful......everywhere I looked the snow just glistened.
As I walked along my snowshoe trail, I realized something had walked before me! Perhaps a coyote or fox.


The sun finally returned today....and it felt so nice.

A few fluffy clouds appeared and then quickly disappeared as the sun started to set in the Southwest sky.



Headed out on the big lake to take one more look at the ice shacks on Tainter Lake. Walked for about one and a half hours. Very pleasurable indeed. Bike man was absent this afternoon, as he was involved in a presentation kick-off for Sustainable Dunn (Dunn County) for the "year of the water." BM is gearing up for more lake and stream monitoring this spring and trying to recruit volunteers. Did I say spring? Just saying...........




6 comments:

  1. The beauty of the sun is seen and felt through your photos and words, Lisa. I enjoy coming to your blog very much....and I hope that you continue to post picture after picture of the wonders of winter that you have!
    Love,
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it when the sun makes the snow shine like glitter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That 2nd pic needs some bicycle tire tracks, :-)

    ReplyDelete