We are finally passed our peak colors here in Northwest Wisconsin, but I did find this one colorful tree on Sunday while out in the boat. The leaves are continuing to drop early, so raking might be in my plans for this weekend. Bike man stayed home today and did yard work all day....I envy him!Just a quiet night after work. No bike ride tonight, but did take some time to stop at my neighbors place to buy some pumpkins from their kids. What a good deal. Their pumpkins were priced at $1, $2 or $3.00's each. All the money goes towards the kids savings account, so I don't mind buying some pumpkins from them. Now our yard officially looks like fall!
Our fall peak hasn't arrived yet, I'm thinking in about a week. Good for those kids, they are business minded.
ReplyDeleteWill those pumpkins eventually be turned into pies?
ReplyDeleteHL's....Pies? Hummmm, let me ponder that thought!
ReplyDeleteI was thinking about getting some too. To pretty my place up and then feed them to the chickens?
ReplyDeleteThe colors have just been wonderful. Seems like peak came too quick though. You and bikeman gonna carve your pumpkins?
ReplyDelete