Getting back to Sunday afternoon, Bike man and I invited the youngins over for a meal. These are the young people that Bike man worked with this summer with all his lake and stream monitoring. 
I was actually very tired yesterday and today so decided not to ride. Instead, I will devote most of this week to packing for our bicycle trip. Can you believe all that stuff in the photo above? Ha.....that's just my stuff!!!! Really, I'm trying to go lighter this time. I basically need to have everything packed and ready to go by Friday since Saturday I'm hosting a birthday party for myself and then we take off on Sunday mid morning for our big trip to Dubuque, IA. Maybe, just maybe, if I get everything put together for the bike trip, then hopefully I can do a trail ride on Thursday.
You have to pack it, who has to pull it?
ReplyDeleteHa, Ha.....not me!
ReplyDeletePlease be careful, there has been recent Creepy Baby sightings in Dubuque.
ReplyDeleteThat looks like a lot of stuff to pack. I'm sure that you will have a great time with Bike Man hauling all your junk!
ReplyDeleteThat's a lot of 'stuff' Lisa...sigh. I wouldn't be able to carry it....much less bicycle with it. Have a wonderful time on your bicycle trip. I'll be with you in spirit!!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Jackie
Ahhhh man Mr DG....the bicylce touring book said nothing about watching out for creepy babies in the Dubuque area...now I won't be able to sleep!
ReplyDeleteWhat fun you must have had with a house full and cooking too! Hope you get your stuff packed soon.
ReplyDeleteI suppose you have to pack as light as possible, but that looks like a lot. Good thing bike man pulls the trailer.
ReplyDelete