
The bicycles are getting their maintenance work-over before our trip, which begins on Sunday. Bike man and I are taking off on Sunday and heading towards the Mississippi River. We plan on crossing the river at La Crosse and heading south along the Mississippi through Minnesota and into Iowa. Once we reach Dubuque, Iowa we will turn around and head back into Southwest Wisconsin. Once back in Wisconsin, we will head towards my parents house for a two-day rest break. After that we head north back to Tainter Lake. Approximate travel time will be two weeks! I'm excited and can't wait to take off by bicycle.
I really need to confess something my fellow blogger friends. As of today, I'm a half a century old!!! Oh Geez. I called my mom this morning to thank her for giving birth to me (and my twin). I know it wasn't easy giving birth to twins, but she was a real trooper.
What has been the best part of those 50 yrs? Getting married and having two children. I can't even imagine my life without my children. Our children are now adults, but heck, they will always be kids to me!
Happy Birthday Lisa! Hope you had a great day, enjoy your party on Saturday and have a safe trip!
ReplyDeleteHows that go? Fifty's nifty? Is that true?
ReplyDeleteI just found out on FaceBook it was your birthday and headed over here to HAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPY BIRTHDAY.....
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday, Lisa.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday :)
ReplyDeleteAwwwww...the best part of your life? Thanks Momo : ) lovey you!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday :P
ReplyDelete