Friday, May 7, 2010

Next Week..........

My Dad

Got the low-down on my dad last night.  Plans are I will drive south to my parents house on Monday afternoon, and Tuesday morning I will drive my folks to Madison so my dad can have an Angiogram procedure at the hospital.  I'm feeling positive that the procedure will work and dad can come home later on Tuesday.  If things are a little more complicated, I will stay longer until my parents are situated.

Can you believe it was only 39 degrees today?  Lots of rain all day long.  It was one of those days where you didn't even want to be outside.  Headed to the fitness center after work for my weight training workout.  The gym was dead....only one other person working out.  I think everyone else just wanted to stay home too.

Just looking forward to sunshine tomorrow.

6 comments:

  1. Your pops sure looks like a joy and blessing to all those in his life. Hope all goes well with him.
    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hope everything goes smoothly for your dad....

    and this weather....yikes !

    if you stay in madison a bit longer, give me a shout !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sun? Are you sure. It's good that your going tohelp out your folks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Dad is tough! He'll be right as rain in no time!!

    And yes, this weather is nasty. Good thing it's not going to last long.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Will be thinking of you and your dad. Glad you will be there for both of your parents. Hope it warms up soon! Have a Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad it's looking positive for your dad.

    ReplyDelete