Wednesday, May 5, 2010

I Think Spring Took a Time Out.....Seriously!

The Son made a quick cedar birdhouse over the weekend.  Of course I had to add the little birdie touch for the photo!  Hopefully he will make more birdhouses so I can put them all around the yard.  The Wren"s love those houses.

What a cold & windy day.  I actually saw people wearing winter coats today.  One lady walked into the libray this afternoon wearing her winter coat and ear muffs!  When I left work this afternoon it began to rain, so I ended up just going to the fitness center for a weight training workout.  The weather seems to be going backwards, but that's how it goes when you live in the midwest.  So can you believe the weatherman is calling for rain and snow on Friday night?  Would you believe I talked to my other sister that lives in Jacksonville Florida and they are dealing with 80-90's?  Crazy, that's all I can say.

5 comments:

  1. Yes, up to 9 inches of snow was in the forecast just to the West of us... and here is just feels like it could snow :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was blustery yesterday! Made for a nice day to stay inside.

    ReplyDelete