Rhubarb...Yum Yum. I’ve enjoyed looking over your blog. I came across it through another blog I follow, and I’m glad I did. I am now a follower of yours as well. Feel free to look over my blog and perhaps become one as well.
What a marvelous sky....sigh...look at those clouds! The flowers are beautiful...and the 'kids'...well....they look very 'rhubarby!' :))) (Precious!) I hope that your Mother's Day was fantabulous!!! Love and many hugs to you, Lisa.... Jackie
Happy Mother's Day! You have raised some awesome kids! Your son coming over to do some auto work for your daughter shows some thoughfulness and caring.
I was afraid of this. "Rhubarb kids" from the Rhubarb patches, coming out of hiding. Thier mission, world dominance. :-)
ReplyDeleteLisa, I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day weekend. With your kids around, I'm sure it was.
ReplyDeleteRhubarb...Yum Yum.
ReplyDeleteI’ve enjoyed looking over your blog. I came across it through another blog I follow, and I’m glad I did. I am now a follower of yours as well. Feel free to look over my blog and perhaps become one as well.
What a marvelous sky....sigh...look at those clouds!
ReplyDeleteThe flowers are beautiful...and the 'kids'...well....they look very 'rhubarby!' :))) (Precious!)
I hope that your Mother's Day was fantabulous!!! Love and many hugs to you, Lisa....
Jackie
Cute Rhubarb kids! Happy Mothers day to you Lisa!
ReplyDeleteHappy Mother's Day! You have raised some awesome kids! Your son coming over to do some auto work for your daughter shows some thoughfulness and caring.
ReplyDeleteI was thinking cabbage patch kids, but I guess those are rhubarb leaves.
ReplyDelete