Left to right.....Becca, Nancy, Grandma Winnie & me
Today was a day to celebrate my mother-in-laws 91st birthday. After going through a couple years of health issue, I think Grandma Winnie is looking pretty good now.
Grandma Winnie & Chris enjoying the moment!
Nancy & Jerry (Arkansas) came the farthest today.
The Rhododendron's are still blooming
Had a nice time at the birthday party this afternoon.. The clouds today gradually broke and sunshine peaked through to make an enjoyable day. I can't believe how busy life has been lately. I remember when life use to be simpler, or maybe just quieter. I hope to get into a routine sooner or later....maybe later in June!!!
Hard to beat a family weekend, huh?
ReplyDeleteawww, yes, family times, the best of times.
ReplyDeleteI love it when familys can get together. I bet there were a few laughs!
ReplyDeleteGreat family pics. Hitting 91 is sure something to celebrate!
ReplyDelete