I left at 7:45 am this morning and returned home tonight by 7:15 pm. This is one of the reasons for working a shorter day yesterday and enjoying my bicycle commute. These long days drag on and on. Thank heavens I could run small errands today and enjoy some fresh air.
Just plain tuckered out tonight, and looking forward to a good night's rest.
Long day for me too. It's nice to get home after a long day and just relax.
ReplyDeleteLong days make the coming home even more sweet.
ReplyDeleteYeap those long days are a grind. I tell myself, they don't happen every day and Play days are around the corner. :-) And yes, I was really watching Judge Judy.
ReplyDeleteGoodness, and them sometimes they turn into lONNNNG weeks. Hopefully today will not be so long :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a spectacular sunset! And what a gorgeous photo! So sorry your days are long...hope you really put up your feet and do whatever you most enjoy! Love, Janine XO
ReplyDelete