I'm wishing my parents a Happy New Year's for 2010. I know some days are hard and you don't always feel 100%, but I'm so glad you have each other. Keep smiling.....we all love you.
What a nice surprise! My little girl has turned into a great photographer. The only one of my children that has followed their father and really developed an interest in shooting lots of pictures. Happy New Year to you and "Bike man", our grand kids and your many blogger friends. Dad and Mom
Thanks for your recent visit to my blog, I love it when new people comment. Nice to meet you! Cameras are wonderful tools, aren't they? I'm sure glad I got a new one for Christmas this year.
That is so very sweet.
ReplyDeleteWhat a nice surprise!
ReplyDeleteMy little girl has turned into a great photographer. The only one of my children that has followed their father and really developed an interest in shooting lots of pictures.
Happy New Year to you and "Bike man", our grand kids and your many blogger friends.
Dad and Mom
Lovely parents, Lisa....and a wonderful New Year's wish.
ReplyDeleteHugs and smiles from Jackie
Your parents look very happy together. Happy New Year to you too!
ReplyDeleteThanks for your recent visit to my blog, I love it when new people comment. Nice to meet you! Cameras are wonderful tools, aren't they? I'm sure glad I got a new one for Christmas this year.
ReplyDeleteAwwww, that is so sweet! What a lovely tribute to your parents for the New Year! They look incredibly sweet as a couple.
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year to you and yours!
Sweet picture of Mr and Mrs C!
ReplyDelete