Today's theme was.....RAIN. Yes, we do need rain, but the coolness along with the rain made it feel like, really cold. I worked until 8 pm tonight. When I left work it was raining pretty steady. Now I am home all cozy and warm. Not for long however, 90% chance of rain tomorrow too.Tomorrow after work, I'm heading to the fitness center to refresh myself on teaching spinning class. My first class will be Monday, so I need time to get my music and routines together. Wow, haven't been to the fitness center since early May. I've been out of sorts for three weeks, but hopefully that will change. I just want to get back into the cycle mode again.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletePlenty wet over here too.
ReplyDeleteIt sure is cold outside. No fan or a/c at work today. Lot's of heat!!
ReplyDeleteLisa...Hasn't it felt absolutely wonnnnnderful the past few days....I can feel autumn in the air now....Yes!!!
ReplyDeleteLove the droplets on the glass...hard to capture...you did it well!!
Love,
Jackie