Sunday, September 13, 2009

Try This!

Just had to tell you about this refreshing drink I tried this afternoon. I saw the ad in EveryDay with Rachael Ray magazine. Fill a glass with ice cubes and pour some Kahula into the glass...top it off with club soda. I had the Bike Man do a taste test and made him guess what the drink was made from. He kinda thought it was something like a cream soda, but informed him it was Kahlua liqueur and effervescence water (club soda), which I make with my soda machine. Try it, you might just like the refreshing sparkle & taste.

Slept another ten hours last night and woke up feeling a little better. Went to church this morning and Wally World for groceries. Headed home to just rest again today. I'm thinking another doctor's visit might be in my plan for tomorrow...we'll see. My friend wants to do another Monday trail ride, so I'm hoping that will work out tomorrow if I feel up to it.

8 comments:

  1. Sounds like a drink I'm going to have to try. I stuck to icy cold beer, nothing like it on a hot day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make sure you rest and feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would that be coffee flavor? I was wishing for some icy cold grape koolaid today after I mowed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kellie...it was very warm today.

    Sarah....thanks, I will rest.

    Kris...yes, that's coffee flavor. Grape koolaid sounds good too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. grape koolaid sounds yucky. Now raspberry maybe. I think I've lost my taste for kool-aids but a refreshing orange crush would have been nice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Crochet Lady...I don't see why not. There's way more water per volume than liquior.

    ReplyDelete