Monday, September 28, 2009

Too Much Wind

Flowers to Brighten Your Day



Brutal kind of day. Heavy wind, lots of clouds and rain showers all day. I'm looking forward to sunny days and slightly warmer temps tomorrow. A freeze is in the forecast,but hopefully the cold temperatures will hold off until late October. Wishful thinking.

5 comments:

  1. A freeze? I could only wish...sigh. tainterturtles, I know that we live in different parts of the country, but I would LOVE to see it freeze here... soon....and I will not hold my breah waiting.
    Thank you for posint the flowers for us...they are beautiful!!
    Smiles to you from Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. If it was March we'd be dancin' in the streets, with these temps, but since it's September I'm laying on the couch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was AK wind yesterday. YUCK!!
    I hope it doesn't freeze tonight either.

    ReplyDelete
  4. bring it on! and bring the flowers to work, they would look nice there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The flowers are very pretty. We've had our first frost and expecting it to get colder soon. I've only had to scrape frost once so far though.

    ReplyDelete