It started raining when I was driving home tonight. I knew the rain was approaching, but it took a long time to enter Northwest Wisconsin. We definitely need the rain, but I definitely need the bike miles too. I can't bike tomorrow either since I have another commitment tomorrow night. Oh well, I'll make up the miles when I have time. Life is too busy sometimes. Someday I'll have no time commitments/schedule and I'll be able to bike whenever and wherever (maybe two years from now???). We'll see what life brings me.
Those purple flowers are my favorite!
I love the purple flowers too.....but I am quite taken by Annabelle. She is a pretty kitty.
ReplyDeleteSmiles,
Jackie
The purple flowers are beautiful. Are they from your yard?
ReplyDeleteI love your earrings in your previous post! Very nice! Makes me wish my ears were pierced again. I would like to bead, but it strains my eyes, and my fingers won't cooperate.
Thanks for visiting my blog. Annabelle is quite the lively cat and wants to play 24/7, it tires me out most nights.
ReplyDeleteWelcome to blogging...you'll have fun.
Annette, yes the purple flowers are planted in a pot outside in our yard. That purple color is very unusual.
ReplyDeleteI make all these pretty earrings, but I can't wear earrings because I am allergic to all metals. It's a real bummer, but I enjoy making them for my family members and friends. I also makes braclets, anklets and necklaces too.
those flowers are beautiful...I'm still waiting on flowers from my rosebush. My May Day tree bloomed and my Lilac bushes.
ReplyDeleteAny idea what the purple flowers are? They are gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteI like those flowers too, maybe next year I'll get some.
ReplyDelete