Remember Me (hosta)
Today was a "go-go-go" kind of day. Lots to remember, lots to do, errands to run, people to call etc, etc. I'm now finally sitting down to the end of my long day and it's 1o pm. Went to work, today then met up with my girlfriend for a quick bite to eat before our usual Wednesday night bible study.
Got a chance tonight to talk with my sister in Jacksonville, FL and make our final plans for this weekend's family get together. I'm excited because I get to spend a weekend with my side of the FAMILY! Whoo hoo.....watch out cuz when we get together we laugh a lot, and we laugh really, really loud. When we all get together we: crack jokes, we do imitations, we sing, we eat too much, we express our opinions, and we reminisces. How great is that? The last time we did one of these family reunions was sometime in the late 90's. My aunt & uncle own a summer home in Northeast WI on a beautiful lake, so that's we'll be relaxing this weekend.
Guess my biking will have to hold off until next week. Once I get back to my routine of bicycle communting, I'll feel normal again. There's just not enough hours in the day to do all the things you want to do!
You are going to have so much fun with your family. It's so much fun to laugh till your sides hurt.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your time with your family at WI by the lake. It sounds heavenly.
ReplyDeleteSmiles,
Jackie
Family reunions are great, have fun!
ReplyDeleteThe Hosta .is beautiful Where can I get a plant like that?
ReplyDeleteMoose J.
I love the names of the hostas! They are so poetic! And the purple flowers are spectacular.
ReplyDeleteHave an enjoyable and relaxing weekend with your family.
ReplyDeleteI think that tired thing is going around.
ReplyDeleteI hope you are having a wonderful time with your family. I have an award to pass on to you, if you will accept it! Come visit my blog to pick it up. I so enjoy visiting your blog.
ReplyDelete