
My husband has been preparing for this day since last December! Today was the start of his DNR lake monitoring job in Northern Wisconsin. It took him half the day yesterday to pack up his car with all the needed essentials for being out on many lakes during the work week. Since bike time will be limited, he decided to take his bike along to do evening rides. I remember my husband saying something like they have 300 lakes site visits they will have to do this summer. The woman in charge of this DNR grant is the one that just got married on
Saturday. I hope she and her new husband can manage to take a honeymoon this fall!
I decided to take an extra day off from work today so Becca and I could spend some time together before she leaves in a couple days. Not sure if we will get out on the bike again, but we do plan on doing a little shopping together.....maybe a little Acoustic Cafe lunch too!
That's good that you get to spend some extra time with Becca.
ReplyDeleteWow, he's really got a lot of stuff packed in there.
ReplyDeleteHope you have a nice lunch with Becca.
So will he be going out for a week at a time? Or all summer? Where do they sleep or is he expected to tent?
ReplyDelete