Bailed out today from doing a bike ride since we had winds of 25 mph blowing ALL day. At times the wind gusts were even higher because the bed sheets blew off the clothes line outside. I like to hang my clothes outside to dry on the weekends, and today it didn't take them long to dry with the high winds.
The highlight of my day was going to the farmer's market and picking up some wonderful fresh tapenade, humus dip and a jalapeno-olive cheese spread. Check out the local vendor, Alchemy Family Farms.
I found one of them also in the bathroom. I killed it dead! I don't have flowers yet, just little blooms ready to open.
ReplyDeleteWhat is tapenade?
ReplyDeleteBeautiful lemon colored iris.
Flower is really pretty.
ReplyDelete..is the spider poisonous?
~Silver
from One Day at a Time/
Reflections
CL...tapenade is kalamata/green olive based vegetable spread that can be put on flatbread, crackers, chips etc. Dean makes the best tapenade. He made two different types that day (turkish & aegean). Some of the ingredients are:
ReplyDeletered pepper
zucchini
onion
green pepper
olives
feta cheese
olive oil
oregano
Silver....I'm glad you like my flowers, I just love the colors.
ReplyDeleteI'm not sure what kind of spider that is. I don't think it's poisonous. Will have to look through the spider books at the library. I found another one just like that on our front porch yesterday..yikes!