Gosh, it was an active Sunday today. Went to church this morning and helped out in the nursery. Then stayed for a potluck lunch, and then met up with my son so we could go grocery shopping together, then lastly, went for a bicycle ride over the river and through the woods to Aunt Krissy's house (well make that corn & soybean fields), hee, hee! Despite the massive winds AGAIN today, it was an enjoyable ride. Had to learn how to maneuver through freshly graveled roads, but I only aborted once out of my clipless pedals...it was pretty much lack of confidence on my part. Once I lessened my grip on the handle bars and shifted my weight forward a little, the gravel wasn't too bad and my skinny tires performed nicely. Thanks Ruby girl!
You sure are brave on your pedals! I would have been freaking out...
ReplyDeleteGlad you had a nice ride.
Glad you had a nice day and a good ride despite the gravel and the wind.
ReplyDeleteThat is an interesting name for a hosta =)
ReplyDeleteI like the bottle opener on Becca's bike rack. What an ingenious idea!
Thanks Sarah...I didn't even notice the bottle opener until I read the finally instructions! Whoever thought of that is a true cyclist!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks K...not sure if I'm brave or not, maybe just a little nutty!