It certainly felt like a Friday today, especially at work. Today was my catch up day overall. Woke up early this morning and the wind was just blowing and blowing from the northwest...I groaned. Ho Hum! I ended up whimping out and didn't cycle into work. Tomorrow is another day however.
The tulip picture was taken from our yard. Our tulips always bloom late because our yard is shaded with pine and oak trees. I just love all the colors of the tulips growing in our yard. This purple tulip is my favorite.
I have bulbs that I bought last year and forgot to plant, I hope if I plant them this fall they will bloom next spring.
ReplyDeleteI love tulips, they are my second favorite flower, my first is poppies. Spiders like that freak me out, almost as bad as Kris...but not quite. I'm a bit more rational.
ReplyDelete