Thursday, May 21, 2009

Meatballs Anyone?

I came home tonight from work and walked into the kitchen and saw this "man-size plate of meatballs. Wow! I guess Ted is a little hungry.

I was really glad I didn't go into work until later today since I had to spend part of my morning cleaning up after yesterday's dust storm. I was able to get the bedroom cleaned this morning, but I still have the rest of the house to clean. The vacuum cleaner will be my best friend this weekend.

4 comments:

  1. Those meatballs look HUGE. Are you sure they'll get cooked through? I do like meatballs, especially with a swedish sauce.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, those are the biggest meatballs I have ever seen. He must have really been hungry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you sure that thats a meatball?

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! just curious: how did he cook them? in a sauce, or plain fried? it must have taken a while :)

    ReplyDelete