Friday, March 20, 2009

Timothy Got a Shock Today

So I took an updated picture of Timothy yesterday morning. He looks so nice with the sun shining down on him...he almost looks happier now! Well, guess what? Yeah, it snowed late today...geez.

As I was teaching my spinning class tonight, we were all preoccupied by looking out the windows because it starting snowing!!! And I was just telling my class about how I was planning my outdoor group rides, and now it's snowing again.

Ted and I stayed later after spin class so we could ride the virtual bikes as well. We both did a nice hilly course, however, it took me 34 minutes to complete the route! As soon as we were done, I noticed the snow coming down was really heavy. The drive home was slow, lots of wet, sloppy mush on the highway so I took it very easy.

I have to keep reminding myself that it's still March and we do live in Wisconsin where snow can make a surprise visit anytime.

1 comment:

  1. We have the same volatile springs in Alberta! Some years are good for cycling in March... and others are impossible. There is a winter storm warning for Calgary today. Ugh. Hopefully Timothy will enjoy some warm sunshine soon! =)
    I decided to shake up my page in honor of spring so it is at a new location. Have a great weekend Lisa!

    ReplyDelete